Due to a demand in our client's business we have 2 Salesforce positions available. In this role you will support the business with documentation requirements, promote CRM Salesforce best practices to maximise performance as well as design and develop solutions. The role will be a combination of Salesforce Admin (user access requirements) and Salesforce Development (improvement to Dashboards, adding additional fields). Salesforce Certification, Rally and confluence experience will also be highly regarded.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Work in an agile environment, attend stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases
- Work with internal business stakeholders to document requirements to contribute to business solutions
- Showcase work to stakeholders
- Support code in Production
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- Experience in CRM Salesforce: administration, build and support
- Familiarity with Einstein Analytics and Marketing Cloud
- Experience using productivity and collaboration tools such as Rally and Confluence in a software delivery environment
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant technical subject
- Experience of Reporting and Analytics, and/or experience working with analysts and data scientists
- CRM Salesforce Admin certification
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on Ph: 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 768413.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.