Our client is blue chip corporate are a leader in their field both locally and around the world. They have positioned themselves as an employer of choice and invest extensively in their people. They are now looking to hire a dynamic Developer- Salesforce who will be responsible for configuring, building (customisation) and testing solutions or technical architecture components across the Salesforce. This Developer role is based in Silverwater, NSW.
Reporting to the Product owner (Salesforce) of Digital, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Work with Product Owners and Product Managers to understand business priorities and requirements and ensure platform will support current needs as well as future capabilities.
- Be a trusted advisor to internal and external stakeholders and provide guidance to Product Owners, Product Managers, and Digital Producers, Platform Lead and Technical Analyst.
In order to be considered for this role you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in an applications development role, and/or expert knowledge of the structured system development life cycle and solution design principles.
- Analytical skills, specifically around software building and problem resolution, combined with interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
The following technical skills are highly desirable:
- Salesforce Apex * Visualforce * Lightning
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with other systems, involving middleware platforms and core business system
- Solid experience with unit testing preferably test driven development
- Excellent communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters quoting reference: 190140
Please click the apply button to submit your details