About the Company
- Configure integration of Salesforce with other applications and technologies, including Identity Management, Mulesoft & Document Management systems.
- Design and develop complex design patterns to meet business requirements and adhere to salesforce limits.
- Develop UI interfaces with strict WCAG 2.0 accessibility requirements, NSW Government branding and design standards.
- Developing solutions using Flows and other configuration tools.
- Work within the agile development methodology, participating in all Scrum events.
Skills and experience
- Min. 3 years of demonstrated Salesforce administration and related development experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Salesforce platform and modules.
- Demonstrated integration development experience with Salesforce and other platforms in large and complex enterprises.
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge and experience of Salesforce at an architectural level.
- Demonstrated Communities Development - HTML5, LWC, CSS and web development skills.
- Implemented Service Cloud and CRM capabilities.
- Demonstrated Salesforce administration and support functions - upgrades, patching, plugins and feature enhancements.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer is required.
- Must know third-party library usage in Salesforce, when required.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 8080 7263 quoting reference 247803.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.