About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Saleforce Developer to work within a dynamic team environment within a Federal Governance Agency.
About the role
We are looking for a senior developer with Salesforce certification and good knowledge of Lightning Web components (LWC).
* Project Planning: Participate in the processes of strategic project-planning, providing guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs vs. benefits. Create operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
* Development: Responsible for developing and building IT solution - install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
* Deployment: Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology. Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment.
Skills and experience
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience is highly desirable.
* Demonstrated experience as a Salesforce Developer in enterprise or consulting
* Proven experience working with cloud infrastructure services/big data applications, with exposure to Amazon Web Services & Microsoft Azure.
* Strong experience with Salesforce platform programming languages and frameworks - Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework, Lightning Design System framework. Proven experience with Salesforce integrations/ implementations.
* Strong expertise with declarative Salesforce Platform development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Debugging with the Developer Console, Lightning App Builder, etc.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on 80807263 quoting reference 245992.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.