Our client, a well-respected Victorian State Industry Regulator is looking for a Salesforce Developer to design, configure, develop and test green field Salesforce solutions and enhancements. In this role you will be responsible for source code management and version control (GIT) for the Salesforce projects across the business.
Skills and Experience required:
- Solid development and customization experience in Salesforce Services Cloud
- Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Customization, and Salesforce Services Cloud
- Experience working on Salesforce interfaces (Lightning and Classic), Apex, Add-ons and integration using MuleSoft and other Salesforce connectors
- Salesforce DX (Salesforce CLI, Scratch Orgs)
- Atlassian DevOps toolset (Jira, Bitbucket/ SourceTree) and VS Code to manage applications and product lifecycle
- Experience with workflows, process builders, flows, basic Apex, validation Rules, sharing & security
- CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working on enterprise-wide implementation and roll-out of Salesforce
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 239580.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.