About the Company
One of our premium clients an iconic Australian services company with leading capabilities is seeking an experienced Salesforce developer to supporting existing and develop new applications.
About the role
The Successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking support and delivery tasks to meet the business needs. Estimates and carries out systems development work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards. Resolves technical issues that may arise from Customer Systems and core platform such as salesforce.com.
To be considered for the role you will need:
- 5 years + salesforce development experience with application support experience being an advantage.
- A relevant Salesforce certification.
- Dealing with SSO, two-factor authentication, and certificate problems.
- Experience in Web Services-based development and use of Salesforce API (Mulesoft experience would be a bonus)
- Expertise in Salesforce development with Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex, Visual Force, Einstein and Analytics
- Fluent with GIT and continuous integration and delivery
- Have an understanding salesforce data structure as well data integrations between salesforce other AP systems
- Ideally experience working with Sales, Service and Experience Cloud
- Troubleshooting email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 028267249 quoting reference 239212.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.