Our client has launched an online cyber portal to help achieve its mission to make Australia the safest place to connect online. We are looking to recruit talented individuals to enhance and support this capability. The Salesforce Technology Specialist/Software Developers will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance, configuration, support and improvement of the tool. The candidate will engage with business and project staff to implement solutions and workflows within the Salesforce CRM tool.
The positions include an on-call component for after-hours support and sustainment to respond to incidents outside of business hours.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the administration and configuration of the Salesforce CRM tool
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability in customizing Salesforce through APEX, lighting web component
- Demonstrated experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology
- Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework
- Demonstrated experience working in project delivery teams delivering Salesforce Projects
- Demonstrated experience in python development
- Demonstrated experience in SalesforceDX
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and working with business to automate business processes within the Salesforce CRM tool
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 237543