We are seeking a Salesforce Software Developer for a contract initially through to the end of March 2021, based in West End, Brisbane.
Our client supports the growing Queensland community by providing information, advice and regulation to ensure the maintenance of proper building standards and remedies for defective building work - this organisation has an important task in serving its customers, contributing to the growth of the Queensland economy and regulating the industry. Being a part of this team, you will work alongside skilled, expert staff who ensure the needs of industry participants and the community are met.
Working in this role, you wil be responsible for the design, development, maintenance and support of Salesforce and other software applications within the organisation. You will be working in accordance with the organisations software development lifecycle to design and develop software applications that meet business requirements.
Responsibilities of role include:
- Developing and maintaining a detailed knowledgeof software process improvement;
- Designing, coding, testing, correcting and documenting alrge and/or complex Salesforce programs and Salesforce program modifications;
- Creating traceability records, from test cases back to requirements;
- Producing test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services;
- Review test results and modify tests if necessary;
- Report on system quality and collect metrics on test cases;
- Specify requirements for environment, data, resources and tools;
- Undertake Salesforce and other software development support and maintenance activities as required;
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Salesforce, and provide expert advice regarding its application in the organisations environment;
- Demonstrated experience, ability and knowledge in Salesforce configuration, development, integrations, software tools, development methodologies, automated testing and system documentation;
- Demonstrated technical experience with Salesforce Communities, Salesforce Service Cloud, Apex, C#, .net, VBA, SQL;
- Willingness to learn new development languages and technologies;
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, web development, and user support;
- Superior interpersonal, consultative, negotiation, and communication skills to clearly express, influence, and support business improvements and ICT service outcomes;
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving and crisis management skills and strong analytical skills, along with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard both independently and as an effective member of a team, in a high pressure on call environment with changing priorities.
If this role interests you, APPLY NOW!
Alteratively, call Stephanie Mlady on 07 3003 7629 for more information quoting job number 201654