- Leading Financial Services Organisation
- Utilise your experience in development and data migration.
- Bring your Salesforce experience and uplift the broader team.
- 12 Months Contract - North Sydney
Are you an experienced Salesforce developer who enjoys delivering exceptional outcomes? Have you had hands on experience in ETL within and from other systems? Do you like driving outcomes and using your SME knowledge to support projects from the shaping phase to delivery? Do you enjoy being part of a tight knit team? If this sounds like your ideal working environment, then read on.
Our client, a leading Financial Services organisaiton require an experienced Salesforce Administrator/Developer to provide technology solutions incorporating design, development, delivery and maintenance to meet their customers' needs.
Want to know more?
The role will primarily focus on:
- Driving design, build and deployment.
- Provide system support, environment management, system enhancement and currency to ensure it remains relevant for users.
- Working with stakeholders (including other Salesforce professionals) to understand and document requirements.
- Migrating organisational data into a Salesforce instance and with different interfaces.
- Supporting testing and helping remediate defects.
- Maintain documentation for process and technical specs for BAU.
- Be the data custodian to ensure ongoing data integrity by doing regular reviews of the data quality.
To be considered you MUST have practical hands on experience in the following:
- Certified Salesforce Developer/Administrator.
- At least 2+ years of hands on Salesforce experience in a development role.
- Proficient with custom objects, validation rules, page layout and list views.
- Detailed understanding of users, profiles, roles and permission sets.
- Proficient with data analysis and experience in ETL.
- Understanding of the different Salesforce cloud options.
- Financial advice industry and CRM systems experience. Financial Services Cloud experience will be highly regarded.