The role requires hands on experience in transferring/amalgamating Salesforce instances and migrating data.
You will need to drive outcomes and use your SME knowledge to support projects from the shaping phase to delivery and be an experienced Salesforce Administrator to provide technology solutions incorporating design, development, delivery and maintenance to meet the customers' needs.
Resposibilities of the role:
- Driving design, build and deployment.
- Working with stakeholders (including other Salesforce professionals) to understand and document requirements.
- Migrating organisational data into a Salesforce instance and with different interfaces.
- Supporting testing and help remediate defects.
- Documenting the process/technical specs for BAU.
- Provide system support, environment management, system enhancement and currency to ensure it remains relevant for users.
- Be the data custodian to ensure ongoing data integrity by doing regular reviews of the data quality.
- Salesforce configuration, data loading, release management support and sandbox landscape management.
To be considered you MUST have practical hands on experience in the following:
- Certified Salesforce developer.
- At least 2 years of hands on Salesforce experience in a development role.
- Proficient with custom objects, validation rules, page layout and list views.
- Detailed understanding of users, profiles, roles and permission sets.
- Proficient with data analysis and experience in ETL.
- Understanding of Sales and Service Clouds (certification is preferable).
- Excellent communication skills.
The following experience and skillsets will also help set you up for success:
- Strong communication, interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Financial advice industry and CRM systems experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong focus on quality.
- Business process engineering / mapping experience.
- Ability to understand priority and logical ordering between business requirements and technical dependencies.
- Demonstrated time management skills including ability to multi-task, work under pressure and prioritise accordingly.
- Agile Methodology and working in an Agile environment.
- JIRA/Confluence experience.
- Test Automation methodology and frameworks.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Architectural knowledge (e.g. knowledge micro-services, middleware, APIs, digital clients).
Please contact Jan Hundleby by email for more information email@example.com