This innovative organisation is a leading mobility provider within the Australian automotive sector and fuelled by client and market demand, they are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. As such, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced Certified Scrum Product Owner to drive and steer the delivery of their Australia/New Zealand CRM system solution.
- Oversight and leadership of CRM program strategy, goals and deliverables
- Alignment/re-alignment of business objectives during course of the implementation
- Facilitates discovery and documentation business requirements / user stories
- Identify needs to prioritise the product scope whilst deepening knowledge of customer and user needs, motivations and behaviour to influence designs that contribute to a rewarding employee experience to meet the CRM objectives.
- Work closely with IT Delivery Team and Operations team to ensure system runs per business expectations
- Able to prioritise deliverables and ensure risks and issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved promptly
- Manage, prioritise and oversee delivery of ongoing enhancement demand backlog
- Experience as SCRUM product owner - mandatory
- You will have proven experience delivering CRM projects in large corporations, preferably in automotive.
- Experience on both the business side and comfortable working closely with IT /developers
- Experience in the facilitation of business requirements and user stories
- Experience in the contribution to the evolution of an organisations delivery capability.
- Must be able to engage with multiple teams and stakeholders across a dynamic organisation.
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with people and clients at all levels.
- Someone who is comfortable working within a fluid and dynamic environment
- CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) - mandatory
- Salesforce Certifications will be highly regarded
Please note: due to the urgency of this requirement, only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.