Our client, a large Australian Global organisation, a leader in the construction industry is seeking to engage with an experienced Salesforce CRM Administrator.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to carry out Salesforce CRM administration, documentation, configuration and testing. You will also be responsible for carrying out user and CRM team training when required.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
- Proven technical experience working on Salesforce
- Minimum 2+ years' CRM administration experience
- Understanding of the principles of data management and governance
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- Ability to contribute in diverse teams
- Excellent written and communication skills - you must be able to communicate precisely with internal stakeholders and various users
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills