About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, making NSW a great place to live and work. They provide homes and services, build communities, create jobs and protect the environment.
About the Role
As the Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for the co-design and configuring new modules, workflows and dashboards and to help establish processes to maintain data integrity and upskill the team
- Configure modules in Salesforce such as opportunities, campaigns, products and pricing, cases, link accounts and contacts
- Establish system administration functions and user manual/ and data protocols
- Investigate and project manage the transition of current billing to Salesforce CPQ module.
- Configure the CPQ module, linking product and pricing bundles
- Work with the relevant internal stakeholders
- Work with inhouse Salesforce development team to identify CRM integration opportunities and impacts on other systems with the Salesforce platform environment
- Act as first level of Salesforce support, ensuring accurate and efficient response in request resolution
- Coordinate UAT activities and resolve any issues as they arise
- Document changes and lead the change management process for future releases
- Two years of experience in Salesforce Administration and support
- Extensive expertise in the use of the Salesforce CRM system
- Experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Salesforce Certification Administration is required
- Salesforce Certification in Sales/Service cloud a big plus
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes to submissions ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 202463
Please click the apply button.