Our client is a leader within the Melbourne IT market. They are recognized for working with some of Australias most iconic brands. Due to an increase in project work we seek an IT Architect with Salesforce experience to join the team.
The responsibilities revolve around:
- Operate with a broad stakeholder group drive innovative, practical solutions and system architecture to their short, medium and long term business objectives with Salesforce
- Be the trusted partner in building the system architecture and configuration across Salesforce, data migration, user experience and integrated applications
- Lead workshops and run requirement gathering sessions to determine client needs and provide solutions
- Provide technical advice and support during key project milestones including build, testing and production readiness activities
- Prepare technical, systems and project documentation covering key areas such as system functionality, architecture and recommendations
- Work closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders to assess and document business change requirements including detailed workflows and the impact of any future system changes
- Ensuring the quality, successful and timely delivery of Salesforce projects
- Work with and managed off-shore delivery and support
We really seek a profile that knows the Salesforce solution and is passionate about operating with an architectural lense. You will be working with a range of senior stakeholders thus must have this experience.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 8080 7282 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org