- 6+ month contract / Immediate Start
- Enterprise or solutions architects considered
- Must have Salesforce experience
Our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect to join their consumer digital team. The team is responsible for a large CRM implementation across the entire business and the management of technical solutions to meet business requirements.
The role / requirements:
- High end role, mixture of enterprise and solution architecture work
- Large Salesforce CRM implementation and old system decommissioning. Legacy database replacement
- 8+ years project experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity, 8+ years of experience highly preferred
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud), multiple certifications highly preferred
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification is preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce, Google, Workday and other custom solutions.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment.
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members.
- Serves as subject matter expert.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY