About the Role
Our client is committed to providing access to its services for Participants and Providers through digital and cloud channels.
We are undertaking a major program of work involving multiple projects spanning a number of current industry-leading technologies, including Salesforce as a core component. The Office of the CIO (OCIO) seeks an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our dynamic fast-paced team.
- Maintain and configure Health Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Manage Salesforce Sandboxes and Scratch Org to support development teams.
- Develop and continuously improve standards for Salesforce environment and release management.
- Seek out automation opportunities for improved management of the Salesforce landscape
- Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining user roles, monitoring application storage, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity
- Troubleshoot identified Salesforce issues and work with external vendors to resolve them
- Create release plans to deploy projects and BAU fixes into Production
- Maintain platform security.
- Install and configure 3rd party packages
- Raise support tickets with Salesforce
- Develop and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and configuration
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- Provide support for Salesforce projects and work with team members including Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Cyber Security, Architects and Business Analysts.
- Attend daily stand ups to review and discuss improvements.
You will have
- More than 3 years' experience within Salesforce eco-system
- Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 (will be a stand out)
- Repeated experience in SCRUM/ AGILE methodologies
- Experience with Salesforce integration into other technology platforms.
- Excellent communication skills
- 'Quality focused' approach, to develop, improve, automate and implement streamlined processes
- Ability to work in DevOps environment and configure and support CI/CD functions.
- Experience in automating Salesforce Deployments and Environment Management tasks.
- Demonstrable experience in administration and configuration of Salesforce Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics and/or Health Cloud is desirable.
- ITIL Foundation Certification and experience is highly desirable.
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 242542