Our client is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their Digital Enablement and Analytics branch.
This role will see you configure, support and maintain the Salesforce environment. Collaborate with business and ICT representatives, including User Experience, Product Management and Digital Marketing staff, to provide user support and deliver visual design intent and maintainable solutions.
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support for Salesforce users
- Manage user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types
- Provide seamless experience for onboarding new users through technical support
- Strong knowledge/understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud products
- Provide technical support for Salesforce mobile app
- Customisation of reports and dashboards
- Create and customise standard and custom objects including fields, page layouts, Lightning Pages, security rules, validation rules
- Knowledge of declarative Salesforce development tools including Process Builder, workflow, approval processes, outbound messages
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve Salesforce technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7516 for a confidential discussion quoting reference 198047.
Applications for this role close Tuesday, 17th September.