Our client, a growing property development company, is in need of a Salesforce Administrator due to promotion. They are innovative and willing to invest in technology and their people to cement their standing as the leader in the market.
The Salesforce administrator is a key component within the IT team, optimising the businesses capabilities and ultimately its success.
- Be the sole system administrator for Salesforce
- Account maintenance, user support, workflows, reports and dashboards
- Provide training and assistance to new and experienced users
- Communicate upgrades, changes, and provide complementing assistance or training necessary
- Develop feasible solutions to meet business needs
- Regulatory compliance and maintaining data intergrity
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience as a Salesforce administrator. They also possess high level communication skills, and ability to assess business requirements, solution feasibility and impact.
This is a full-time permanent position located in Melbourne's CBD.
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Leah Windley on:
T: 03 8080 7241
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.