- Melbourne CBD
- Federal government Organisation
- Competitive rates/Salary
Our client is currently undertaking a major program of work involving multiple projects spanning a number of current industry-leading technologies, including Salesforce as a core component.
- Maintain and configure Health Cloud and Service Cloud applications
- Perform ongoing system administration including maintaining user roles, monitoring application storage, security settings, profiles, sharing rules, workflow rules and data integrity
- Collate, analyse and produce customised reports and dashboards as required in consultation with OCIO and business teams
- Troubleshoot identified Salesforce issues and work with external vendors to resolve them
- Install and configure 3rd party packages
- Raise support tickets with Salesforce
- Attend daily stand ups to review and discuss system improvements with developers and other 3rd party vendors.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
Skills & Experience:
- More than 3 years' experience within Salesforce eco-system
- Certified Salesforce Admin ADM201 or ADM211 (will be a stand out)
- Repeated experience in SCRUM/ AGILE methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- 'Quality focused' approach, to develop, improve and implement streamlined processes
- Ability to work in DevOps environment and configure and support CI/CD functions.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #205999