Our client is the most popular property management software in Australia, with more than 4,000 clients nationally.
As market leaders, and continuously growing, they are looking for an energetic and talented Sales administrator to join their sales team. Your role will be to support a newly appointed Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), who is highly respected and sought after within their industry. She is a brilliant and fun person, who will be an amazing one-on-one mentor for someone looking to grow their sales administration career.
You will be the process ninja and right-hand person to the CRO, supporting the sales team and function through:
- Monitoring processes, providing administrative support & overseeing compliance
- Ensuring set up and adherence to best practice processes and continuous process optimisation.
- Liaisng with a wide variety of stakeholders within the business - as a close knit 80 person company, you will have daily access to the Directors and staff across all departments.
- Providing first level sales support, you may also be required to liaise with industry consultants, partners, subscribers, and customers on behalf of the CRO.
- Oversee quality of Salesforce pipeline data
Have complete ownership of:
- The sales database
- Sales administration communication to the team and business
- Completion of mandatory sales reporting and reconciliation at end of month and weekly reporting on sales activity
- Measuring the effectiveness of sales campaigns
What you will bring to the role:
- 2+ years sales support/administration experience
- You MUST HAVE proven CRM administration experience
- Your core strength in analysis and problem solving, with ability to analyze data, reports and documents, and present opportunity for improvement in contributing to strategic priorities.
- A desire to learn, grow and play a key role in helping a sales department function efficiently and continuously improve.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a busy working environment, including managing resources, peers and stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. You must be someone who likes working with other people, and can build great relationships with the sales team, staff members, stakeholders and clients.
- A commitment to compliance and adhering to sales process and requirements set by the CRO and business
- Interest in software, PropTech, real-estate, property investment or property management.
- A desire to learn and grow your career
If you are looking for an amazing sales administration career development and mentoring opportunity in a market leading software company, as part of an empowering and friendly team, where you can work from home a day of your choosing each week, then please 'apply now'. Job# 214472