Our client is currently seeking a Solutions Sales Specialist to join their Software Services division to drive local sales initiatives and pipeline activity around software licensing, devices, software asset management and end user computing services.
As Solutions Sales Specialist, you will have full account responsibility, with a key focus around analysis of the client's current/future situation and business requirements through awareness, empathy and thorough questioning.
- Define local sales strategy and targets around Software Licensing, Devices, Software Asset Management and End User Compute services for allocated customer territory
- Analyse top accounts and competitors and identify opportunities
- Develop business development plan and target opportunity list
- Drive opportunities in existing and new customers with Account Managers
- Drive account engagement and manage client expectations around software licensing solutions
- Drive efficiency of the sales process to engage in sales campaigns and proactively look for, drive and win Augmentation opportunities.
What you will bring:
- Experience in software licensing and management
- Experience in Microsoft licensing sales
- Experience in a sales or account management position
- A track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT/services environment
- Motivation and drive to succeed
- Excellent communiacation skills
For more information or a confidental discussion, please contact Sofie Cederholm on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 199347