Our client, a $300M listed innovative and leading Fintech, who we have worked with exclusively for the past 12 years are currently looking to recruit a Sales Operations Lead to their office based in CBD.
Working the market leader in their space, you will be part of a hungry, proactive and fast paced national sales team, being fed by current market leading enterprise fund management automation products, as well as the release and current build of first-of-a-kind software innovations, features and products to their industry.
Support a new Head of Sales, who has joined after working long time for one of the world's most recognised, innovative and recognised software brands.
We are looking to hire a Sales Operations Lead who will:
- Be the key enabler in supporting the Head of Sales, through reporting, analysis and operational optimisation.
- Leverage Salesforce capability to provide reporting, analytics and business intelligence, both to drive sales team effectiveness, as well as report on the sales function to the senior executive team and board.
- Through superior analytical capability, coach salespeople to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities in the markets and their patches.
- Be a central operational point of contact for sales within the organisation.
- Deliver operational excellence and continuous improvement in the sales
What you will need:
- To be a Salesforce weapon! Reporting, analytics, optimisation, integration…everything really!
- Be proactive, highly analytical and a brilliant problem solver. 'Give me good people and the right tools and there's nothing I can't make better'.
- Be great with people, and assertive enough to provide coaching to different levels within a sales team, as well and work with senior executives from time-to-time.
- You will have at least 3 years' experience in a Salesforce based operations roles
- Be looking for a career boost, and want to work with and learn from an amazing Head of Sales.
For more information or a confidental discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt on Richard.Bissitt@peoplebank.com.au>quoting reference 196899