About the Company
Our client is the new APAC arm for an established startup in the integration space. As a single product company, they offer a specialist solution to allow data to flow between different applications either on prem, cloud or mobile. They have recently expanded into Australiasia and Europe from their US head office, and require a full time Sales Development Specialist to join their small team. They offer great opportunity for career growth in an environment of change.
About the role
As the Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for qualifying inbound sales and client relations opportunities. This role may also review and validate targeted outbound prospects and activities to support Account Executives across the APAC region where required.
- Ability to understand a prospect's business pain points and internal business processes
- Proficiency in leveraging open-ended questions and active listening techniques in qualification
- Discipline to use the proven MEDDIC framework for qualification
- Meet/exceed weekly objectives in scheduling, coordinating, confirming and executing qualified sales opportunity meetings
- Organise and prioritise lead follow up and opportunity generation
- Research and build new accounts (i.e.: adding leads and accounts into the CRM, maintaining relationships with prospects, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives (primarily CIO, CTO, Director of IT) in mid-tier prospect accounts
- Track activity and progress via Outreach.io and Salesforce
- Confirm and coordinate through verbal and written communication to assure all participating parties have the necessary information and attend meetings as scheduled.
About you, the Candidate
- 1+ years of sales related experience or track record of obtaining past quotas
- Bachelor's degree with a propensity to understand basic technical concepts
- Exceptional organisational, presentation and communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Exposure to Sales Productivity and CRM Tools; Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Gmail, Linkedin etc.
- Highly self-motivated
- Sense of pride in work
- Professional: communicates openly, operates with integrity, and leads by example
- Resilient with positive "can do" attitude
- Team play who sets colleagues up for success
- Intellectually curious
- Sense of urgency on getting things done
- Outcome oriented
- Sense of humour
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Perry on (03) 8080 7241 quoting reference 208286.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.