A number of Sales Consultants are required to work in Adelaide for a leading Telco who are rapidly expanding their team, due to their continued success and focus on customer service.
This is an end to end sales role that will see the successful candidate take ownership of a self-managed portfolio of customers. The ideal candidate will be able to smoothly coordinate the Sales process in a manner that continues to build customer advocacy.
These will suit individuals with diverse backgrounds across Sales, Account Management or Relationship Management.
Ideally you may have experience in IT or Telecommunications either within a retail outlet or contact centre, however these opportunities will also suit individuals that are technically savvy and be able to quickly learn new products, services and be able to communicate their benefits to customers.
To be successful in the role, you will already have the following qualities:
- Confident and professional communication skills along with strong sales abilities
- Business acumen with excellent relationship building skills with the ability to understand business needs exploring through to closing sales
- Strong sales driven autonomy
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation, and ability to learn and develop
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders
- Flexibility to take on ad-hoc duties
- Strong team based focus is essential - this is a collaborative team that works extremely well together.
- Ability to identify customer needs through questioning techniques, product usage analysis and provide product/service information to enable the customer to make informed decision.
For your chance to be a part of project that is crucial to this organisation, please apply immediately. Alternatively for a confidential conversation, please contact Katrina or Karen on 08 8112 7400.