Work for one of the most celebrated highly recognised companies in the world, who have an amazing culture. Provide reporting and admin support to the ANZ sales team. Part of the role also includes providing EA services to the Managing Director.
Our client is a global giant, who we have led the recruitment for their Australian business for the last 13 years.
Working in North Sydney, this role will see you reporting into the ANZ head of sales, providing sales and administration support to an ANZ sales team of 30. Your main tasks will be providing EA services to the Managing Director, producing forecasting & revenue reporting, as well as managing internal purchase requisitions and providing general admin support. This is a broad role, which will draw on your analytical, reporting, admin, MS Excel, and customer service skills as well as your high attention to detail.
Also, it is worth noting, you will be working within a fantastic culture. The people around you in this role, and lovely human beings and great at what they do. I cannot overstate what a terrific open team culture you would be working in.
- An enthusiastic and can-do attitude with a willingness to help is an absolute must!
- Likely hold a degree in Finance
- Likely have 2+ years finance admin support experience. Having supported a sales team would be great, but not mandatory.
- Previous experience in generating revenue reports & forecasts
- To provide EA services to the Managing Director
- Knowledge & experience in accounts and client billing issues, is not essential but highly desirable
If you have an awesome attitude, great admin and reporting skills and want to get a seriously good company name on your CV, then please 'apply now'. This role is being managed by Pooja Gupta. Job Reference: 195846.