We are looking for an experienced Sailpoint Identity IQ developer to come on board and help make customisations, deploy and support the program across a large enterprise.
You will have worked with the product across a number of oragniasations and implemented it end to end.
You will need to work with senior stakeholders and understand the needs of a large enterprise.
The following skills are required:
- Deep operational skills and experience supporting the Sailpoint Identity IQ system
- Deep skills and experience with the design of identity and access management solutions using the Sailpoint Identity IQ product
- Deep skills and experience with the development of customisations and enhancements to the Sailpoint Identity IQ product (Workflows, Lifecycle rules etc.)
- Deep skills and experience with Java and BeanShell programming
- Deep skills and experience with SQL and database programming
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and development
- Experience with JIRA and Git for development and source code management
- Experience with the use of Confluence for documentation and collaboration
- Experience and knowledge of the identity and access management domain
- Experience using DevOps concepts and techniques including SCRUM
- Experience with the IIQ Governance module and Lifecycle Manager module
- Experience with packaging IIQ changes for deployments using SailPoint SSB framework
- Comfortable working in an AWS/ Linux / WAS / Windows environment
- Understanding of Directory Services, i.e. LDAP and AD
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience using JENKINS to automate testing and deployment tasks
- Experience using AWS services for development and testing
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please APPLY NOW.