Sailpoint IIQ - Java Developer
Must have :
- Experience with the design of identity and access management solutions using the Sailpoint Identity IQ product, including experience with the development of customisations and enhancements to the Sailpoint Identity IQ product such as Workflows, Lifecycle rules etc.
- Experience with Java and BeanShell programming
- Experience with JIRA and Git for development and source code management
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and their development
- Design and develop Sailpoint Identity IQ solutions, enhancements and fixes for defects.
- Play a key role in the enhancement, uplift and continuous improvement of the Sailpoint Identity IQ service.
- Provide consulting, advice and subject matter expertise to project and support teams that want to integrate their applications with the Sailpoint Identity IQ system.
- Provide third-level support for the Sailpoint Identity IQ system by using your technical expertise to diagnose and resolve defects.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 03 80807219 quoting reference:191885
To proceed click the Apply button.