Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled SailPoint Developer to deliver an enterprise-wide identity and access management (IAM) capability to uplift security resilience and better manage user access.
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 30 August 2021, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- At least five years' experience in enterprise software implementation experience
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Strong experience working with identity and access management systems
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012+/T-SQL or Oracle 11g/12c/PL-SQL application development
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines (inc. Unit tests) and GIT Version control
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: #203048
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.