Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced SSRS Report/Power BI Developer for a 12 month contract role, working in Canberra's CBD.
Within this role you will be required to work with various business areas to define business requirements, define data sources required to deliver the required reporting, and provide professional advice within an area. You will be expected to assist people developing self-serve reports using Power BI and troubleshoot and identify ways of enhancing existing reporting.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a SSRS Report and experience with Power BI Report Development in software development projects working with a range of stakeholders developing:
- Design, development and implementation of a number of SSRS/ Power BI reports
- SQL Server Analysis Services (multiple versions), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Database design, development and modelling (SQL Server)
- Business analysis
- Knowledge and capability transfer to both technical and business areas to ensure product sustainability
- Be able to collaboratively work with the business to understand their current requirements develop and test reports and dashboards, incorporating ongoing feedback, support self-service BI.
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Data and Visual Analytics
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 185599.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government security clearances.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.