This hugely successful global brand is embarking on a best practice data migration to the cloud. Reporting to the Data Services Manager, the appointee will be responsible for the design, build and run of data pipelines to efficiently move operation data from primary source systems to various targets and reporting platforms using SSIS and other related technologies.
- SSIS package development - including testing, configuration, automation and operation
- Database Development: SQL, TSQL, unit testing, analysis, design, technical document writing, logical database design, physical data modelling, automation scripting and performance tuning
- Experience in data migration, cleansing, extracting and integrating across systems
- Interacting with multi-platforms and languages: Specifically - Microsoft/Azure stack, Dynamics CRM, DES, Oracle, C# .Net, XML
- Formulation of SSIS source management guidelines and standards, and alignment with DevOps practices
- Assess, select and integrate any data tools, components and frameworks
- Measure, evaluate and performance tune pipeline performance
- Assist with production and operational support - defect resolution, session monitoring, data fixes, data quality issues and performance issues. Assist with project release preparatory planning
You are an impressive and technically adept Microsoft SSIS/ETL Developer who is committed to achieving results, able to work in an agile and changing environment, deliver service excellence and able to communicate openly and honestly. As a creative thinker, you will be able to think creatively through complex problems and discover the best path. The ability to adapt quickly and manage in an environment of rapid change is essential.
Apply now or for a confidential discussion, please contact Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204