Our client is a leading technology consultancy who is currently seeking a SSAS Cube Developer on an initial 6-month contract.
To be successful in this role, you would require very good knowledge utilising:
- JIRA, and
- CD/CI process
- AWS(Redshift); Azure nice to have
- Data modelling
It is also beneficial that you have, or are capable of:
- 5 to 10 Years' experience candidate Ensuring Cubes perform at the best of technical capability
- Influence of Enterprise Data Designers on Cube Techniques and performance considerations.
- Upskill of Enterprise Cube Designers and developers, including leading demonstration and information sharing sessions.
- Mentor and guide their team to ensure project development practices are being followed and the solution is understood
- Facilitate solution design documentation for their assigned project(s) (Cube design).
- Collaborate with key project stakeholders including Designers, Project Managers, Asset Support Team, and Asset Managers
- Have solid hands-on technical experience in technologies such as Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server, SQL, and Java
- Understand and implement CI/CD methods of code build and deployment
- Have practical knowledge / extensive experience in creating large scale performant cubes (1 billion plus rows)
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rachel Hibbert and quote job #206450.