Our client in the state government is looking for SQLserver DBA Specialists.
Title: SQLServer Database Support Administrator Specialist
Duration: 6 months rolling contract
Location: Redfern, Sydney NSW
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide Database Administration support services with SQL Server 2012 up to SQL Server 2017 experience.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to the NSW stakeholders and escalate problems where appropriate to the Senior Database Administrator to ensure problems with applications and websites are resolved within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Deliver projects in line with the Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) framework for change and release management to ensure change and release management are effectively managed
- Provide expert advice to the Manager Applications Development and Maintenance status of projects and the introduction of new technologies
- Deliver upgrades and maintenance services to NSW systems and websites
- Develop and maintain accurate system documentation including change request, technical and user guides, software assets and configuration registers problem and resolution knowledge bases and documentation produced during the system life cycle.