About the Company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As SQLServer DBA you will be responsible for database design and development, performance optimisation of stored procedures, monitoring database server performance and advising SQL Developers to resolve performance issues with code.
- Assist the Manager and developers with database design and development tasks
- Optimise stored procedure performance.
- Provide recommendations to improve database performance and resiliency
- Diagnose database issues and take corrective actions to ensure database availability
- Monitor server baseline performance and provide feedback to developers on code impacts on performance
- Maintain detailed documentation regarding database environment configurations and procedures
- Refresh data on development and test environments
- Report any issues or risks that may impact the delivery or quality
- Must have previous experience in a similar SQLServer DBA
- Experience (>3 years) working as a DBA with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with database technologies and highly proficient in the use of SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups and SQL Enterprise Editions.
- Experience working with source control, GIT and RedGate SQL Source Control.
- Must have current Microsoft SQL certifications
- Experience working independently when required as well as in a Team based environment.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 200000
Please click the apply button.