Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced SQL Database Developer to help with developing and sustaining a wide variety of applications. The applications are hosted on a generic framework that allows rapid development of Web based applications and is heavily focussed on database driven design.
This is an initial 6 month engagement , with a 12 month extension option and is working in Canberra's Parliamentary Triangle.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- SQL Server Development skills including: table and view creation, query optimisation and complex stored procedure development.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for facilitating ETL processes
- Some knowledge of Web Development with C#, MVC, jQuery
- Exposure to Analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Cognos
- Strong ability to analyse and model user requirements and rapidly translate these to physical database implementations.
- Exposure to high availability web sites and related data access, modification and synchronisation techniques
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200112
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.