Our client is looking for a SQL Database Administrator to join their Perth CBD team for a contract until 30th June 2020. You will be working for a large mining organisation on an exciting new project.
- Install and configure SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2014/2016/2017
- Troubleshoot installation issues with SQL Server
- Perform database upgrades, migrations, backups and restores
- Configure Transaction replication and troubleshoot for replication issues
- Install and configure SQL server clustering, perform failovers
- SQL performance tuning and query optimization
- SQL patching - apply service packs, security patches and hotfixes
- Extensive experience in a SQL Server Database Administrator role
- Experience with automation of delivery of DBA services
- Previous working experience in an enterprise level environment with large server counts
- Prior project experience as well as BAU
- Architecture and implementation of HA/DR solutions
- PowerShell scripting to automate repetitive tasks
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 199266)