Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced SQL Server BI Administrator for an initial 10-month contract role, with extension options, working in Canberra's CBD.
Within this role you will:
- Work within a small, highly skilled team of data analysts to provide services under the direction of the section
- Manage users, roles and privileges within different tiers of a SQL Server reporting environment
- Maintain database integrity and data governance
- Input to design and running of agent jobs, SSIS/ETL processes
- Perform backup and recovery
- Document working processes and platform changes
- Provide input to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in SQL Server monitoring and capacity planning
- Good T-SQL working knowledge
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting promotion from lower to higher environments in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Power BI administration and troubleshooting (Gateways, user access, workspaces)
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Experience in managing SQL Server stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI)
- Experience in Powershell/Python
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Federal Government Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration. Contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting job reference 196573 for further details.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.