About the company:
Working for an international consultancy, on-site with an global finance and insurance company's ANZ headquarters. This consultancy had been working very closely with their client for a number of years and is critical to ongoing projects within the business.
This role is part of a push to release some large and critical applications going to market with this enterprise business.
- Working in an enterprise cloud environment.
- Moving data from ANZ source systems to destination systems
- Writing SQL queries and assessing those queries
- Working closely with SMEs and data client SMEs
Skills & Experience:
- Senior SQL Developers min 4 years SQL experience (prefer MS SQL Qualification).
- Ability to document technical workings and rules. Some BA skills would be greatly advantageous.
- Experience in complex delivery environments. ETL and data migration project exposure is preferred but not mandatory.
- 2 years in the Financial Industry preferred.
- Strong communications skills - Well spoken English and ability communicate complex scenarios and rules in verbal and written methods.
- Preferred Sydney or Melbourne with capabilities for working from home.
- Self Starter but must be able to work in a pair wise arrangement ie they need to work closely with their BA.
- SQL is also used in conjunction with Salesforce, Talent and Python. Ideally exposure to one of these languages would be preferred but not mandatory.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt quoting reference 211260.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.