Working for this market leader who offers cloud-based CRM and operations solutions where the employees are excited to come to work every day. It is an established organisation with a start-up feel, offering flexibility and a great work life balance. There is continuous innovation and development of their product and they employ a global workforce of over 700 staff.
The SQL / Data Analyst will play an important role in the success of new client and product implementations. It is paramount that you work well within a team as day to day you will be working with Business Analysts, Project Managers and clients at all levels of the company.
You will take charge of the APAC region in this fast paced, deadline driven environment. You must be able to work well independently while being supported by your global team.
Day to day duties:
- Developing and executing ETL packages to migrate data from various formats (Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, flat files, etc.) to the database architecture in MS SQL Server
- Developing complex, optimised T-SQL scripts for reporting in live environments
- Performing ad hoc data updates
- Analysing foreign data sets
- 4+ years of writing queries, stored procedures, views and other database design work in MS SQL Server
- ETL data development experience
- Experience in client facing roles
- Ability to work self-directed and as part of a team on projects of varying size
If you think this suits your profile and you would like to hear more, please click 'APPLY' and submit your resume to us.