Our Federal Government Client is seeking a SQL Developer to provide technical skills to support the implementation of recommendations. You will be expected to contribute to the implementation of projects in addition to other support tasks as required (such as providing support to business as usual activities).
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2022, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in:
- Oracle and SQL Server TGA business-centric administration
- Ability to perform investigations on database issues
- Ability to undertake initiative in their day to day work and in investigations
- Willing to take responsibility for tasks/investigations
- Oracle and SQL server database development
- Project experience ideal (schema design, participation), understand the Agile approach
- TSQL and PLSQL development skills required
- Data migration and ETL experience
- Experience with using SSIS for ETL.
- Data modelling experience
- Able to understand database structure from database design documents/data model documents desirable
- Able to create a database design model from an existing database structure desirable
- The user should not need full top level access in order to perform investigations
- Development and administration reporting experience.
- SSRS experience desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212941
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.