Our Client is seeking an experienced SQL Developer working at our clients offices in Canberra's south.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
Oracle and SQL Server TGA business-centric administration
- Ability to perform investigations on database issues
- Ability to undertake initiative in their day to day work and in investigations
- Willing to take responsibility for tasks/investigations
Oracle and SQL server database development
- Project experience ideal (schema design, participation), understand the Agile approach
- TSQL and PLSQL development skills required
Data migration and ETL experience
- Experience with using SSIS for ETL.
Data modelling experience
- Able to understand database structure from database design documents/data model documents desirable
- Able to create a database design model from an existing database structure desirable
The user should not need full top level access in order to perform investigations
Development and administration reporting experience.
- SSRS experience desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shilpa Rajput on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 201529.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.