A Leading Banking Client is in need of an SQL Developer with .net capabilities for 12 months contract.
This role is responsible for development and support of a Business information system in SQL.
The Successful Candidate is expected to do:
- Database development in SQL Server (essential)
- Experience developing WinForm and back-end applications in C#
- Integration to third party financial vendors
- Work collaboratively across the Technology division for the design, delivery and support of supported solutions.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years' experience in SQL development
- Has worked witin banking or financial services
- Background in software development is essential including exposure to modern software development practices
- Strong database development experience in SQL
- Winform and back-end development in C# is desirable
- Integration with third party financial vendors is desirable
- Strong communication both verbal and written with the ability to interpret customer business needs and translate into application and operational requirements
- Strong documentation writing skills
*Priority will be given to candidates who has Banking or financial background/industry.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian or Australian Permanent Resident as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 237810