We have a requirement for an experienced SQL Developer to work with our end client based in Canberra on a long term project. You will be provided with will be involved with data migration implementation with providing further indexing, recommendations, and optimisation.
- Provide Level 2 SQL developer/administration support
- Resolve the incidents and service requests.
- Implement and support ICT operations and sustainment of enterprise services (hardware, software).
- Install, configure and maintain virtual infrastructure solutions.
- Manage system backups, develop automation tasks where required.
- Liaise with enterprise service providers.
- Maintain system documentation and performance levels.
- Advise stakeholders on various operations and services.
- Participate in the continual improvement cycle by delivering improvements to processes and technologies used.
- Have some experience and/or exposure to database development (SQL, PL/SQL, VBScript etc) and have an understanding of database platforms
Skills and experience:
- Responsible for SQL Server 2012 application Database services
- Resolve L2, L3 incidents and service requests.
- Manages Database backup and restores, support and Database Security
- Develop and maintain scripts and data collection mechanisms and appropriate data coding strategies
- Generate data extraction/queries, SQL tables, and reports to provide efficient data exchange
- Develop, update and maintain existing processes and procedures relating to databases
Due to the security clearance required for this role applicants need to be an australian citizen with minumin NV1 clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 208640.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.