Our client is a Federal Government Agency to deliver on new upcoming projects. They are currently seeking a SQL Database Developer/Administrator for initially 6 months.
In this role, working with a delivery team daily to assist in the development of new and enhanced digital services.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and obtain a Baseline Clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
About the role:
- Database administration, performance monitoring in Cloud environment (Azure)
- Develop, implement, and review database related infrastructure, processes, and procedures.
- Provide technical support and advice to application developers in relation to the database environment.
- Perform problem analysis and rectification in response to system outages and issues.
- Provide necessary assistance to Developers to solve performance issues
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience in administration of Microsoft SQL and AZURE SQL server.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing performance issues to determine cause and proposing and implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge in Azure Data Sync and Azure Data Factory.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage stakeholder relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge in Power BI development and administration.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Priya Kuncham and quote job #203389