Our client is a leading supermarket giant who are currently looking for a SQL Database Designer and Administrator to work within their Large IT portfolio. They currently have a 6 month contract available.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Determine purpose of database.
- Gather information that will be recorded in database.
- Divide information into tables.
- Turn information into columns.
- Specify primary keys.
- Set up table relationships.
- Refine and enhance design
- Install server software
- Configure database servers
- Monitor and maintain system health and security
- Design backup processes for server and associated data
- Create accounts for all users and assign security levels
- Establish a disaster recovery protocol
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Strong SQL development experience
- Stakeholder management skills
- Previous previous Database Administration experience
- Experience working with Azure Services (experience in CosmosDB with SQL queries would be advantageous)
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #244382