Our client is looking for an SQL Database Administrator for a 6-month contract role based in South of the River. This role will be joining their team to help manage their databases in both on-premises and cloud environments.
- Implement, maintain and utilize monitoring and alerting mechanisms for their databases
- Create and maintain backup schedules of databases
- Design and implement performant, resilient and cost-effective data solutions
- Perform restoration and migration of data between environments
- Provide support for incidents in line with ITIL framework and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prior experience in a role performing database and systems administration at enterprise level
- Performing application database analysis and tuning
- Working with SQL2008 - 2016
- Experience with SQL Server Transactional Replication
- Experience with SQL Server Auditing
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 199415)