Our client is looking for an SQL Database Administrator for a permanent role based in West Perth. This role will be joining their team to help manage their databases in both on-premises and cloud environments.
- Implement, maintain and utilize monitoring and alerting mechanisms for their databases
- Create and maintain backup schedules of databases
- Design and implement performant, resilient and cost-effective data solutions
- Perform restoration and migration of data between environments
- Provide support for incidents in line with ITIL framework and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prior experience in a role performing database and systems administration at enterprise level
- Working experience with SQL (T-SQL and PL/SQL)
- Experience with BI tools (PowerBI)
- Experience with Azure Big Data services (Databricks, Data Lake Storage)
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 199787)