Our client is seeking an experienced SQL Database Administrator to join their IT team. The team is responsible for maintaining large enterprises databases for a large enterprise business.
- Manage operational incidents to ensure that service is resumed in the shortest time with minimal disruption to the business.
- Proactively monitor the servers, alerts, maintenance and support patching activities.
- Several years' experience in SQL Database Administration for very large and complex databases in SQL Server 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008 and 2005.
- Expertise in SQL server enterprise data management and database migrations.
- Expertise in Database Administration of Production Servers with performance tuning and maintenance with outstanding troubleshooting capabilities for OLTP environments.
- Strong technical background along with the ability to prepare LLD, HLD for new projects and to write effective documentation and specifications.
- Expertise in the installation and configuration of SQL server 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012.
- Experience in Full systems lifecycle (from requirements to delivery) of database projects.
- Expertise in installing multi-subnet SQL Servers and connecting them via Always-ON, Backup/Recovery, Disaster recovery and planning.
- Hands on experience in DR processes including Log Shipping and Mirroring.
- Experience in using DMV and dynamic management functions for finding out long running queries there by tune the server performance.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server 2017 migration projects from SQL Server 2008/2005.
Reference: 199 318
Please submit CV in WORD fornat ONLY