Our client, a large International Consultancy, is looking for a Database Administrator with Informix and SQL Server experience to play a pivotal role in a large transformation project.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Day-to-day administration of creating, designing, and developing logical and physical database tables to ensure data is protected according to departmental policies and procedures
- Code Review
- Production Support
- 3 years experience in computer science or MIS to include database administration required
- Knowledge of ER (Enterprise Replication) or - HDR (High availability Data Replication)
- Minimum one year lead or project management experience required
- Knowledge of UNIX, Linux or AIX
- Informix version 11 & higher
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting: 191771 or please click the APPLY NOW button!