Our client, a government agency, is seeking a skilled SOE Systems Integration Developer. This position is to support the achievement of Shared Services ICT organisational objectives and Service Level Agreements through the delivery of quality customer services and ICT solutions.
This role works to integrate and automate the software tools used to support the endpoint device fleet with a focus on streamlining the use of the tools within the team and for customers of the Development Team. This includes work from Microsoft Endpoint Manager Configuration Manager down to client laptops and mobile devices.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity with possible extensions, located at our Client's location in Gungahlin Place, Canberra.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Integrate IT systems using PowerShell scripting and .NET coding skills.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance Systems Integration services for the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) in a desktop/laptop operating environment.
- Support infrastructure such as Active Directory, Group Policy and login scripts.
- Develop and maintain relevant technical and procedural documentation.
- Use the ITIL based workflow tool Service NOW to accept, track progress and complete assigned jobs.
This role is open to Permanent Residents and Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola and email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference:# 206016
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.