Our client, a large IT services company, is a secure and reputable brand within the IT World.
Due to more projects coming into the team, they are requiring a SOE System Engineer with excellent communication skills to join their team immediately.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years managing and supporting End User Computing environments
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in SOE support, maintenance and implementation
- Advanced software, hardware and environmental troubleshooting ability
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows family of End User Computing Operating Systems and applications
- Strong experience administering Active Directory and Group Policy
- Strong experience with enterprise deployment and management tools (ie; SCCM)
- Experience with facilitating complex and enterprise scale software deployments
- Advanced working knowledge/understanding of Microsoft unattended deployment methodologies for the Microsoft Windows family
- Strong Scripting ability (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, TSQL)
If you are seeking a secure role, please apply immediately quoting reference #185199